Katrina Anne Potiki Bryant:
Physiotherapist and Professional Practice fellow at University of Otago School of Physiotherapy.
- • 22 years experience as Physiotherapist.
- • Springboard diver, National representative. Presently coaching.
- • Worked with University of Otago School of Physical Education, New Zealand - Academy of Swimming and Diving Otago on biomechanical analysis of swimming and springboard diving techniques.
- • Developed Safe Running Technique and Biomechanical Analysis, for recreational runners as physiotherapist in New York.
- • Studied physiotherapy skills to improve golf swing in New York.
- • Implemented golf swing and running biomechanical analysis as a physiotherapist at Les Mills, Dunedin.